Globalsound Studio has been carefully following the Broomfield County guidelines issued for businesses to safely reopen. We are excited to announce that our physical location may now reopen to the public on a limited basis.
This week, our teachers are back in their classrooms teaching virtual lessons in order to become accustomed to our new safety policies and procedures. A limited number of students will begin taking in-person lessons during the first week of June.
Over the last three months, we’ve made significant renovations to the studio space in preparation to safely teach in-person lessons that comply with strict social distancing guidelines. This includes shampooing all carpeted areas and sanitizing our classrooms, studio equipment, waiting area, and recording studio.
We have also made the following renovations:
- Touchless handwashing station installed in the common area.
- No-touch policy on all doorknobs. Hands-free openers will be installed at a future date
- Distance markers on the studio floors
- Classroom remodels to ensure 6 feet of separation between teachers and students
Classrooms have been remodeled with distance markers to maintain 6 feet of separation
In addition, the following policies are in place:
- Mandatory hand-washing before entering the building
- Teachers and students must have their temperature taken upon entering the building
- Teachers and students will maintain at least 6 ft of distance
- Teachers and students will be required to wear masks.
- Parents must drop off and pick up students outside the building
- Students feeling ill are not permitted to enter the building.
Use of masks, hand-washing at our touch-free sink, and temperature checks are required before entering the building
We want to remind our students that they will always have the choice to continue lessons remotely. We strongly encourage our families to choose the learning method that they feel most comfortable with. We also recommend that private voice students continue to take their lessons remotely (unless they are participating in a band rehearsal – a special plan will be discussed then)
Thank you to all of our parents and families for your continued support. We are so thrilled to be able to keep our musical community learning and growing during this time. The safety of our students, families, and staff is our highest priority and your feedback is greatly valued. Please feel free to contact us with any comments or questions you may have about our reopening plan or safety policies.
-The Globalsound Family