Rock Band Summer Camps
Our week long summer camps are Monday through Friday 9:30AM – 12:30PM.
We end with a concert on Saturday at 5:00PM in our performance room.
Our camps are so much fun that students sign up for multiple sessions and return throughout the year for our fall, winter, and spring sessions!
2020 Summer Camp Schedule:
Register early – camps fill up fast!
|Session 1||June 8-12||Saturday June 13|
|Session 2||June 15-19||Saturday June 20|
|Session 3||June 22-26||Saturday June 27|
|Session 4||July 20-24||Saturday July 25|
Camps are $250 per week.
- Rock band camps are for ages 10 and up.
- Band members are placed together by age and skill level.
- Maximum 6 band members per band.
- 1 singer, 2 guitar players, 1 bass player, 1 drummer and 1 keyboard player per band
Assessment required if you are not a current student of Globalsound to determine which band is a good fit. Please call to schedule your assessment.
- Practices are Monday Through Friday 9:30AM – 12:30PM
- 3 hours of solid practice – we take a short 15 minute break
- Learn 2 songs by your favorite band and write 1 original song
- Thursday is picture day of the band
- Friday is recording day in our state of the art studio with our sound engineer
- Take home a CD with your band picture on it
- Saturday is Concert Day in our performance room
- Friends and family are invited to attend the concert!