Rock Band Summer Camps
Our week long summer camps are Monday through Friday 9:30AM – 12:30PM.
We end with a concert on Saturday at 5:00PM in our performance room.
- Our camps are so much fun that students sign up for multiple sessions and return throughout the year for our fall, winter, and spring sessions!
2020 Summer Camp Schedule:
Register early – camps fill up fast!
|Session 1||June 8-12||Saturday June 13|
|Session 2||June 15-19||Saturday June 20|
|Session 3||June 22-26||Saturday June 27|
|Session 4||July 20-24||Saturday July 25|
Camps are $250 per week.
- Rock band camps are for ages 10 and up.
- Band members are placed together by age and skill level.
- Maximum 6 band members per band.
- 1 singer, 2 guitar players, 1 bass player, 1 drummer and 1 keyboard player per band
Assessment required if you are not a current student of Globalsound to determine which band is a good fit. Please call to schedule your assessment.
- Practices are Monday Through Friday 9:30AM – 12:30PM
- 3 hours of solid practice – we take a short 15 minute break
- Learn 2 songs by your favorite band and write 1 original song
- Thursday is picture day of the band
- Friday is recording day in our state of the art studio with our sound engineer
- Take home a CD with your band picture on it
- Saturday is Concert Day in our performance room
- Friends and family are invited to attend the concert!