Rock Band Summer Camps
Rock out and make friends this summer during our week-long rock band camps! Choose your setlist, write a song, record in our studio, and perform a concert onstage with your fellow musicians. Students are grouped by age and skill level and get to vote on which hit songs they learn.
Summer camp students get to:
- Vote on two hit songs to learn
- Write an original tune together
- Take a band photo on picture day
- Record in our state-of-the-art studio with a professional sound engineer
- Perform for your friends and family on our in-house stage with pro lighting
- Take home a CD of their band’s music
Our large studio space lets students rehearse, record, and perform all under one roof. Learn more about our safety policies here.
Spots fill up FAST! Click here to register!
2021 Summer Camp Schedule:
|Camps:||Mon thru Fri 9:30PM-12:30PM||Concert Date:|
|Session 1||June 7-11||Saturday June 12|
|Session 2||June 14-18||Saturday June 19|
|Session 3||June 21-25||Saturday June 26|
|Session 4||July 19-23||Saturday July 24|
|Session 5||July 26-30||Saturday July 31|
- Summer Camps are for ages 10 and up, unless approved by assessment (see below)
- Band members are placed together by age and skill level.
- Practices are Monday through Friday 9:30AM – 12:30PM
- 3 hours of practice with a 15 minute snack break
- Maximum 6 band members per band.
- 1 singer, 2 guitar players, 1 bass player, 1 drummer and 1 keyboard player per band
- Camps are $250 per week, subject to change.
If you are not currently a student at Globalsound Studio, an assessment is required to determine which band fits your skill level. Please call 303-439-7956 to schedule your assessment.Register for Summer Camps