ROCK BAND SUMMER CAMP!
Rock out and make friends this summer during our week-long rock band camps! Choose your setlist, write a song, record in our studio, and perform a concert onstage with your fellow musicians. Students are grouped by age and skill level and get to vote on which hit songs they learn.
Summer camp students get to:
- Submit and vote on two cover to play
- Write an original song together
- Make up a band name and take a band photo
- Record in our state-of-the-art studio with a professional sound engineer
- Perform a concert for your friends and family on our in-house stage with pro lighting
- Take home a CD and mp3 of their band’s music
Our large studio space lets students rehearse, record, and perform all under one roof!
Spots fill up FAST! Click here to register!
2024 Summer Camp Schedule:
|Mon thru Fri 9:30AM-12:30PM
|Saturday June 15
|Saturday June 22
|Saturday July 20
|Saturday July 27
|July 29- August 2
|Saturday August 3
- Summer Camps are for ages 10 and up, unless approved by assessment (see below)
- Band members are placed together by age and skill level.
- Practices are Monday through Friday 9:30AM – 12:30PM
- 3 hours of practice with a 15 minute snack break
- Maximum 6 band members per band.
- 1 singer, 2 guitar players, 1 bass player, 1 drummer and 1 keyboard player per band
If you are not currently a student at Globalsound Studio, an assessment is required to determine which band fits your skill level. Please call 303-439-7956 to schedule your assessment.Register for Summer Camps
POP SINGERS GROUP SUMMER CAMP
Singers will learn and perform fun, modern, cutting-edge arrangements within a “vocal band” setting. Together, the group will learn a variety of songs while working on skills like tuning, blend, dynamics, harmony, balance, stage presence, blocking and sometimes choreography… all with the ultimate goal of performing a final showcase at the end of the 6-week term.
GROUP ROCK DRUMMING SUMMER CAMP
This percussion group focuses on Rock and Pop/Rock songs played on multiple drum sets as well as alternate percussion instruments. Students submit songs they want to play and rotate through different percussion stations each song. The instructors accompany the group on guitar and bass to complete the blend of the songs.
INTRO TO MUSIC PRODUCTION SUMMER CAMP
This is an introduction course with no prior experience required. Learn the basics of Pro Tools, an industry standard recording software, with no special hardware necessary, just bring your laptop!
INTRO TO MUSIC PRODUCTION SUMMER CAMP:
-Monday 7/8 – Friday 7/12 2024
-9:30am – 12:30pm
• Learn the basics of navigating Pro Tools, an industry leading music recording software, or DAW (digital audio workstation).
• Explore re-creating their favorite cover song
• Create their own song from scratch in one week
• Use our interfaces to record audio
• Edit and mix their songs
• Mac with Mac OS X 10.11.6 or higher
-Hardware Interface is recommended for continuing to the next level of music production course (offered at our Globalsound Store), comes with 3-month free Pro Tools Ultimate subscription