Want to be in a real rock band? Join our 6-Week Session Band for the ultimate rock band experience!
Over 6 weeks, band members choose their setlist, write an original tune, record in our professional studio, and perform a concert onstage. Students will level up their musicianship and learn all about teamwork and stage presence from pro performers. Band members are grouped by age and skill level. Students get to vote on the hit songs their band learns.
Many students sign up for 6 Week Session Bands over and over! 6 Week Session Band students often become member of our Advanced Band Program.
6-Week Session Band Students Get To:
- Vote on two hit songs to learn
- Write an original tune together
- Take a band photo on picture day
- Record in our state-of-the-art studio with a professional sound engineer
- Perform for your friends and family on our in-house stage with pro lighting
- Take home a CD of their band’s music
Our large studio space lets students rehearse, record, and perform all under one roof. Learn more about our safety policies here.
Spots fill up FAST! Click here to register!
2021 6 Week Session Band Program Dates
|Rock Band Sessions:||Fri or Sat of the following weekends:||Concert Date/Time:|
|Session 1||Jan 16, 23, 30, Feb 6, 13, 20||Sun, Feb 21 4:00-6:30PM|
|Session 2||March 13, 20, Apr 3, 10, 17, 24||Sun, Apr 25 4:00-6:30PM|
|Session 3||May 1, 8, 15, 22, June 5, 12||Sun, June 13 4:00-6:30PM|
|Session 4||Aug 28, Sep 11, 18, 25, Oct 2, 9||Sun, Oct 10 4:00-6:30PM|
|Session 5||Oct 30, Nov 6, 13, 20, Dec 4, 11||Sun, Dec 12 4:00-6:30PM|
- 6 Week Session Bands are for ages 10 and up, unless approved by assessment (see below)
- Rehearsals are once per week for 6 weeks
- Concert is on the last Sunday of the session
- Band members are placed together by age and skill level.
- Maximum 6 band members per band.
- 1 singer, 2 guitar players, 1 bass player, 1 drummer and 1 keyboard player per band
- Tuition is $300 per session
- Attendance to all six rehearsals is mandatory
If you are not currently a student at Globalsound Studio, an assessment is required to determine which band fits your skill level. Please call 303-439-7956 to schedule your assessment.Register for Rock Bands