Globalsound Studio is accepting applications for the following positions:
Instructors: (Part-Time Position)
- Voice and Piano Instructors – Now Hiring
- Guitar and Drum Instructor (must be able to teach both instruments) – This position is currently filled
Qualifications for instructors:
- College student or hold a degree in music.
- PASSIONATE about teaching kids, teens and adults.
- Some experience teaching
- Must be able to customize the lesson to fit the students learning style.
- Experience teaching or open to teaching pop, rock and jazz.
- Available 2-3 days during the week 2:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Our lessons are offered after-school and after work.
- You are able to keep a consistent schedule.
- Must have a professional appearance, since you are a role model to our students.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a laptop.
- Must be enthusiastic about teaching and working with our team of instructors.
- Health Insurance available.
Office Assistant – This part-time position is currently filled
Qualifications for office assistant:
- Excellent team work skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a professional appearance, after all you are a role model to our students.
- No visible body art and piercings.
- Available Monday through Friday 11:30AM to 8:30PM.
- Must have customer service experience and office experience.
- Answer phones and explain our services to customers.
- Process payments.
- Give tours of the studio.
- Schedule students in our software.
- Manage instructor schedules.
- Keep the office and studio clean.
- Must have completed high school.
- Only apply if you are looking for a long term position.
- Various tasks around the studio as needed.
- Run errands.
Recording Engineer – This part-time position is currently filled
Qualifications for recording engineers:
- Must have experience in ProTools and recording in a professional studio.
- Great with kids and adults.
- Must have a professional appearance, after all you are a role model to our students
- No visible body art and piercings or strange colors in your hair.
- Experience recording 6-piece bands.
- Experience micing a drum kit.
- Skilled at mixing and mastering.
- Please email samples of your work when you contact us.
- Part-time, M-F 10:00AM to 8:00PM as sessions book and weekends as needed.