Hello Globalsound Students and Families,
Thank you for your support and patience as we have been assessing our current COVID safety protocols. Due to the spike in coronavirus cases and the spread of the Delta variant, Broomfield County has issued an Indoor Mask Requirement for all schools and child-care facilities. To comply with this mandate, we have made these official updates to our safety policies:
- Masks must be worn by Globalsound students 12 and under while they are in the building
- Fully vaccinated parents and students older than 12 years are not required to wear masks in the building, but are more than welcome to
- Our teachers and staff will continue wearing masks regardless of their vaccination status
Thank you for your cooperation with this county-wide mandate. Click here for more information on the Broomfield County Indoor Mask Requirement.
We are committed to keeping the studio a safe environment and will be maintaining cleanliness procedures, including the following:
- Regular sanitation of classrooms and music equipment
- Use of disposable mic covers for vocalists
- Plexiglass barriers in place as necessary
- Air filters in every classroom
We also request that students and staff do the following:
- Wash your hands at our touchless handwashing station before entering our studio
- If your student is not feeling well, contact us and do not come in for their lesson
We will continue to adjust our safety measure in accordance with state and local guidance. Please keep an eye out for future policy changes. Since we are a business geared towards children and families, we are proceeding with as much caution as possible.
Thank you for your continuous support to keep our students, teachers, and community safe!
-The Globalsound Family